Airdrop Campaign Terms & Conditions
The Alpha Impact Airdrop Campaign Agreement (‘Agreement’) is entered into by Alpha Labs Pte. Ltd. (‘Alpha Impact’) and the referring party executing this Agreement (‘Participant’). This Agreement governs the Participant’s participation in the Alpha Impact Airdrop Campaign described herein (the ‘Program’). You represent and warrant that: (i) you have full legal authority to enter into this Agreement, (ii) you have read and understood the Agreement, and (iii) you agree to the terms of this Agreement, and (iv) your participation in this Referral Program does not contravene any regulations or laws in your jurisdiction. If you do not have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement or do not agree to these terms, please do not join the Program below.
This Agreement is effective between the Participant and Alpha Impact as of the date participating in the program.
‘Ineligible Referral’ means anyone located in Afghanistan, the Balkans, Belarus, Burma, Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Liberia, North Korea, Russia, Sudan, Syria, and Zimbabwe, or any sanctioned individual/nation state contained on the OFAC SDN list. Alpha Impact may in its sole discretion change or update the definition of Ineligible Referral without notice to users.
2. Information on how to enter this Competition, mechanics of entry, and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each Entrant.
3. The Competition commences on or around 12.01am GMT on Monday, 21st March, 2022 and closes at 11:59pm GMT on 21st April, 2022 (“the Competition Period”).
4. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Alpha Impact, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Airdrop Competition (“Competition”) is subject to all applicable local laws.
5. Alpha Impact reserves the right to amend the Competition Period or any other aspect of these terms at its sole discretion.
6. To enter the Competition an Entrant must, during the Competition Period:
- Sign up for an Alpha Impact account via the account registration pages at https://app.alphaimpact.fi/account/register/v3?code=CC1 using the referral code ‘CC1’
- Create a post on the news feed of Alpha Impact with crypto-relevant content using the hashtag #news.
7. The entry must fulfill all Competition requirements, as set out in these terms and conditions, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Alpha Impact.
8. Entry is free, and no purchase on Alpha Impact account is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
9. Prize: Ten winners will be chosen at Alpha Impact’s discretion to receive an airdrop worth $100 USD of FOLO tokens.
10. Users whose posts do not contain unique crypto-related content will not count as a valid entry. Alpha Impact shall determine which posts qualify at its sole discretion. Spam entries are prohibited and will result in a user’s entry being invalidated.
11. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted.
12. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Alpha Impact to publish user’s details, including but not limited to user name, name, and entry for purposes of advertising the winner without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
13. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
14. Winner selection and notification:
Winners of the Competition will be selected by Alpha Impact at the company’s sole discretion, based on whether or not entries meet the conditions set out in item 6 above. The company will use its sole discretion to identify posts that are meaningful and unique, and provide insights to the Alpha Impact community, in deciding whether or not to award those users a prize. Winners will be notified by email if their entry is accepted to receive a prize, at the email address provided during registration.
15. Alpha Impact shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
16. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
17. The receipt by the winner of the prize offered in this Competition is conditioned upon compliance with any and all laws federal and state laws and regulations.
18. Alpha Impact is not a licensed broker, dealer, exchange, financial intermediary, and is not otherwise licensed by any jurisdiction regarding the sending of cryptocurrencies.
19. Alpha Impact has not taken any steps to register the FOLO token as a security in any jurisdiction.
20. Alpha Impact is not licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore in any capacity.
21. Receiving and dealing in cryptocurrencies involves a degree of risk. By participating in this competition, Entrant agrees that they have sufficient skill and expertise to evaluate whether or not this competition is appropriate, given the Entrant’s unique circumstances.