Referral Program Terms & Conditions
The Alpha Impact Referral Program Agreement (‘Agreement’) is entered into by Alpha Impact Pte. Ltd. (‘Alpha Impact’) and the referring party executing this Agreement (‘Participant’). This Agreement governs the Participant’s participation in the Alpha Impact Referral Program described herein (the ‘Program’). You represent and warrant that: (i) you have full legal authority to enter into this Agreement, (ii) you have read and understood the Agreement, and (iii) you agree to the terms of this Agreement, and (iv) your participation in this Referral Program does not contravene any regulations or laws in your jurisdiction. If you do not have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement or do not agree to these terms, please do not join the Program below
This Agreement is effective between the Participant and Alpha Impact as of the date participating in the program.
- ‘Custom URL’ means the unique URL or Domains Widget to be provided by Alpha Impact to the Participant and which will correlate Eligible Referrals submitted by the Participant to the Participant’s Program account.
- ‘Eligible Referral’ means an eligible new customer lead for the direct online sign up to Alpha Impact who completes the conditions as stated below, excluding Ineligible Referrals.
- Program overview. In compliance with this Agreement, the Participant will promote the Services only to Eligible Referrals located in crypto legal Territory. The Participant will not market the Services to any Ineligible Referrals.
Distribution of the Custom URL and Incentives
Participant will use best efforts to distribute the Custom URL and Incentives: (a) only to Eligible Referrals; and (b) only after Alpha Impact provided the Participant with the Custom URL on the Participant’s account page located at app.alphaimpact.fi and any applicable Incentives. All marketing material (including, without limitation, the text of email distributions, if any) must be (i) strictly consistent with any Program instructions provided by Alpha Impact and (ii) compliant with the terms and conditions of this Agreement and all applicable marketing, privacy and data protection laws and governmental regulations.
Termination and modification of terms
Alpha Impact may at any time and in its sole discretion: (i) modify or update the terms of, including but not limited to, the Program, this Agreement, Incentives (and their governing terms and conditions) and will make such modified or updated terms available in writing, or (ii) revoke a Participant’s account and/or terminate the Participant’s participation in the Program in its entirety. If Alpha Impact provides the Participant with an updated Custom URL or Incentives (and applicable terms and conditions), the Participant agrees to begin using them and will be subject to such updated versions no later than 30 days after receiving them.
- Referral Fees. Alpha Impact will pay Participant a one-time Referral Fee for each Eligible Referral’s end user that results in a Valid Transaction, to be paid on up to a maximum of 200 end users per calendar year. Valid Transaction, and a maximum of 200 end users per calendar year. A Valid Transaction will only take place when an Eligible Referral: (a) registers online directly with Alpha Impact using a valid payment instrument for the purchase of Services; (b) purchase originates from a Custom URL correlating to the Participant’s account; (c) does not already have, directly or indirectly, a Services subscription; (d) has been invoiced for and from whom Alpha Impact has received payment for, at least a minimum period of 90 days for a subscription on the same primary Services domain; and (e) where all the foregoing occurs during the Participant’s period of participation in the Program. Alpha Impact may, at its sole option, prospectively increase or decrease Referral Fee amounts by providing written notice (email/electronic communication permitted) to the Participant or updating this Agreement and/or any applicable Program Guide. Alpha Impact reserves the right, at its sole discretion, not to pay any Referral Fees to the Participant where Alpha Impact determines that the Participant’s actions are not consistent with the intent of this Program.
- Incentives. Alpha Impact may elect to provide the Participant with Incentives to offer its Eligible Referrals from time to time. Use of any applicable Incentives will be subject to the governing terms and conditions, as provided by Alpha Impact.
- Payment process. In order for the Participant to receive any Referral Fees, the Participant must have a valid account with Alpha Impact and have completed the required steps as detailed in number 1 above and maintain that account on an ongoing basis. Alpha Impact will pay the Participant $50 worth of FOLO credits which can be redeemed on the Alpha Impact platform to pay fees, subscriptions, and other payables as available on the Alpha Impact platform from time to time. Alpha Impact makes no implied or express warranty that tokens can be spent on the Alpha Impact platform. The credits each user receives as compensation herein can only be used on the Alpha Impact platform, and may not be withdrawn. Referral fees will be issued to the Participant on a monthly basis. Additional terms may apply regarding the validity of FOLO credits. The Participant is solely responsible for ensuring that participation in this program complies with all relevant regulations and laws. Participant acknowledges that the company has not provided any tax, legal, compliance or regulatory advice and Participant has sufficiently contemplated those risks, including consulting expert advice, prior to participating in this program. Alpha Impact will not be responsible for any liability faced by Particpants by virtue of their participation in this program.
- Taxes. The Participant is responsible for all taxes (if any) associated with the referrals. All Referral Fee payments to the Participant from Alpha Impact in relation to the referrals will be treated as inclusive of tax (if applicable) and will not be adjusted. If Alpha Impact is obligated to withhold any taxes from its payments to the Participant, Alpha Impact will notify the Participant of this and will make the payments net of the withheld amounts.
The Participant will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Alpha Impact, its agents, affiliates, and licensors from any third-party claim or liability arising out of: (a) the Participant’s participation in the Program; (b) the Participant’s website(s), Participant Brand Features and Alpha Impact use of any Participant content (provided that such use complies with the requirements of the Agreement); and (c) the Participant’s breach of the Agreement.