Min. Assets > $20 USD in your Binance account
Min. Assets > $20 USD in your Kucoin Trading account
Alpha Impact is pleased to announce its latest trading competition, offering lucrative rewards for the top three performing traders.
To qualify as Alpha Impact traders, participants must have a minimum of $20 in their Binance or Kucoin trading accounts and must execute at least 5 Spot trades during the competition. This entry-level requirement aims to encourage all Alpha Impact Monetized Traders to participate in the competition.
In the Alpha Impact Trading Competition, participants engage in a concept similar to “Poker Staking.” Instead of staking on a poker player, participants stake on the performance of a trader. Stakers can choose which trader to back, with a maximum of 3 traders to stake on.
However, stakers should be aware of the potential risk of losses, as they stand to lose the same percentage as the trader they stake on.
In addition to the prize pool rewards listed on the Alpha Impact Trading Competition page, Profitable Traders can earn a 5% profit-sharing fee from their Stakers based on their trading performance.
The top 3 Traders receive 60% of the prize pool after the competition, with the remaining 40% distributed among Stakers who supported them.
The staker that stake on the top 3 traders will share a 40% of the prize pool among stakers who supported these traders.
If a Trader earns a profit during the competition, their Stakers will receive a proportional percentage of the profit, with a 10% profit fee shared equally between Alpha Impact and the traders. Traders can earn a 5% commission on their Stakers' profit fee based on their performance.
Alpha Impact does not deduct any fees from traders or their stakers. However, this also means that stakers may lose a percentage of their stakes based on the trader's performance. Therefore, it is advisable for traders to trade wisely, as stakers may incur impermanent losses.
To participate in the trading competition, traders must log in or sign up at http://app.alphaimpact.fi . A Binance or Kucoin account is necessary, and traders must connect their Binance or Kucoin API Key (Read-only) to Alpha Impact to enable the platform to view their trades. A minimum of $20 funds must be present in the trader’s Binance portfolio or Kucoin Trading account during the competition period, and all trading pairs are eligible as long as they are SPOT trades. Traders have the option to unregister at any time before the competition begins.
This process involves giving Alpha Impact a two-day period for warm-up, which is necessary due to the large number of traders and stakers. During this time, any suspicious trading or staking activity will be detected and flagged.
Traders cannot withdraw from the competition once it starts. If a trader’s portfolio becomes disconnected or closed, both the trader and stakers will be disqualified from the prize pool. Alpha Impact will make every effort to restore the connection if it is caused by a technical issue. Otherwise, stakers will be unstaked, and FOLO will be refunded based on the trader’s last known asset composition before disconnection, at the current USD market value. Other pre-existing stakes will continue to stake other traders.
During the month-long competition, traders must execute at least five spot trades to qualify for the prize pool. This rule is intended to motivate traders to trade and demonstrate their trading abilities to stakers. Traders will get a 5% share of the staker’s profit fee for the profits generated. The winning top 3 traders may receive publicity exposure from Alpha Impact, in addition to the prizes.
Alpha Impact will need some time to verify and distribute FOLO winnings and stakes. We will share the winners on Alpha Impact platform, using our official account, @AlphaImpactteam
The top three Traders/Stakers will split the pool in a 60/40 ratio, with the first-place winner receiving a share of 45,000 FOLO, second-place 25,000 FOLO, and third-place 15,000 FOLO.
As a Trader, you can also earn a 10% profit-sharing fee with Alpha Impact based on your trading performance. Stakers will receive FOLO based on your trading performance, minus a 10% profit-sharing fee between you and Alpha Impact.
If you disconnect or close your portfolio during the competition, you will not receive a profit share, and the 10% profit goes to Alpha Impact.